A poem that will hit your feels and leave marks to your minds and hearts!


It made me feel scared realizing how strict the time of martial law could be. How every move you make should not anger the government in which an instance that it does you may be put in jail or worse killed because in that time there were no human rights.The message it gave to me is we should appreciate the freedom that we got the freedom in which most of us takes it for granted It affects me in a way that I understand further that the past was a time which freedom was taken away Now in the present we should be appreciating it more than we used toThe poem made me feel like I was the child narrating what is the scenario during Martial Law. How it spread fear to many of our country men. The message I recieved from the poem is be that during Martial there are no colonist but our still our country has no freedom. Now, I am really thankful that today's generation didn't experience what is it like to have no freedom.
The poem provides an immeasurable impact on my part. The way it tells or describes on how the martial law dominates the whole land, the way where every individual were forced, under control and somewhat tortured. Then poem made me feel terrified, finding out how ruthless the martial law is. Basically, everything was overpowered, causing every people covered with bothering, trouble and fear. Moreover, an unmericiful days wherein human rights aren't existing. As I finished reading it one word comes to my mind and that is 'justice' specially to those who experience a very tough life during those years. I know things will never change and will forever remain.


Comments

  1. I found this very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very informative . I learned a lot in just a span of time reading it . I am glad to share it and recommend it to others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really a nice blog. It gives people an information about the martial law back then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You really did a great job. Nice blog! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really great blog with very informative information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you can do more blogs about it because its really interesting and informative. i can apply it to my history class. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow . A very nice blog it shows a great view of the literary piece

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review! Always use blogs to persuade and educate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts